Who is the SOCES PTSA?: The SOCES PTSA is your onsite parent group at Sherman Oaks CES. We, the parents, teachers, and students, work together to make our school the best it can be for every child. We work cooperatively wit the school and the student body on fund-raising activities. We work hand in hand with the Parent Center to help grow community and coordinate volunteers. We encourage all parents to join us in speaking for every child with one voice. We invite you to join us and be a part of the success of our students.
Why Join PTSA?: When you join the SOCES PTSA, you join a community that encourages student achievement and enriches the learning environment. We believe in building partnerships between our families and our schools. All your donations to the PTSA are tax deductible and all members have an equal voice in how the money is spent.
Why Donate to the SOCES PTSA? The SOCES PTSA is a private, non-profit, membership organisation parents, teachers, students, and community members who strive to better the lives of the Sherman Oaks CES Students.
We are part of an association that is organized at the local, state, and national levels. By joining your local PTSA, you are automatically a member of the state and national associations. The PTSA is the largest child advocacy volunteer organization which speaks for the interest of all children and their safety, health, welfare, and education.
Together we can make a difference! We look forward to working with you this year. Contact us at [email protected] with any questions
2020-2021 SOCES PTSA Executive Board:
- President: Cybele Constantin
- Executive Vice President: Trinyon Heck
- Treasurer: Cathy Kohm
- Assistant Treasurer : Magnolia Dea
- Secretary: Kim Gohata
- Historian: Inna Arutyunian
- Parliamentarian: Seta Margossian
- School Principal: Katie McGrath
- Teacher Representative: Kris Rogers
- Hospitality: Sona Gharibjanyan & Denise Dupont
- Spirit Wear: Inna Arutyunian
- Box Tops: Karen Lame
- Alumni Relations: Shantel Turner
- Schoology Group Communications: Cathy Kohm & Cybele Constantin
- TEAM SOCES Website: Cybele Constantin