The SOCES offices are staffed with dedicated, friendly individuals that do the utmost to serve the students. Please click on the tab below for contact information for our office staff.
Sherman Oaks Center for Enriched Studies is part of Local District Northwest .
The main office is open from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm when school is in session.
Please dial (818) 758-5600, then press 1 for English or press 2 for Spanish. Press option 9 for the Main Office.
|Mr. Martin Price||Principalemail@example.com||(818) 758-5600 VM: 1260|
|Mr. Eric Huang||Assistant Principalfirstname.lastname@example.org||(818) 758-5600 VM: 1370|
|Ms. Carol Lache||Assistant Principalemail@example.com||(818) 758-5600 VM: 1960|
|Mrs. Jet Manalastas||School Administrative Assistantfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Ms. Eliza Grigorian||Office Technicianemail@example.com|
Compliant Manager: Carol Lache, firstname.lastname@example.org, 818-758-5660Title IX Information
We are open from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm when school is in session. Counselors are here to help students to focus on academic, personal, social and career development so they achieve success in school and are prepared to lead fulfilling lives as responsible members of society. We provide counseling services for students, parents/guardians, and staff. Please e-mail or call the counselor to make an appointment.
Please dial (818) 758-5600, then press 1 for English or press 2 for Spanish. Press option 3 for the Counseling Office.
|Mrs. Janet Johnson||Senior Office Technicianemail@example.com||(818) 758-5660 VM: 1090|
|Mrs. Teri Abrams||Counselor Grades 6, 7, firstname.lastname@example.org||(818) 758-5660 VM: 1160|
|Ms. Tonya Haskins||Counselor Grade 12 & Collegeemail@example.com||(818) 758-5660 VM: 1210|
|Ms. Donna Lee||Counselor Grades 4, 5, and firstname.lastname@example.org||(818) 758-5660 VM: 5626|
|Mrs. Quintero||Counselor Grades 9 & email@example.com||(818) 758-5660 VM: 5623|
|Mr. William Crockett||Assistant Principalfirstname.lastname@example.org||(818) 758-5660 VM: 1030|
The Attendance Office is open from 7:30am to 4:00pm. We are here to help you with your needs. Parents/Guardians please make sure to send a note with your student when they return from an absence. You may download an Absence Excuse Cards by clicking on the link English | Espanol. LAUSD/SOCES Attendance Policy.
Please dial (818) 758-5600, then press 1 for English or press 2 for Spanish. Press option 2 for the Attendance Office.
Attendance affects academic success by:
- Regular and punctual school attendance is probably the most important factor in successful school progress.
- Students frequently tardy or absent fall behind in their academics.
- Excessive absenteeism contributes to failed grades and possibly dropping out of school.
- Poor attendance allows students the time to engage in potentially harmful behaviors
Student Health Information
- A student returning to school with sutures, casts, crutches, brace(s), or a wheelchair must have a health care provider’s written permission to attend school and must comply with any safety procedures required by the school administration and health services personnel
- Person(s) picking up a student must be on the Emergency Card
- Must have a photo ID
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- No Emails accepted
- Please take note: If parent(s)/guardian(s) arrive during nutrition or lunch, students will not be called until after the bell has sounded
|Mr. Lloyd Murphy||Assistant Principalemail@example.com||(818) 758-5660 VM: 1030|
|Mrs. Cashieta Pinckney||Senior Office Technicianfirstname.lastname@example.org||(818) 758-5660 VM: 1080|
|Mrs. Ana Elias||Office Technicianemail@example.com||(818) 758-5660 VM: 1330|
For more information visit the College Office School Loop site.
For teachers: Teacher Recommendation form for College and/or Scholarship.
|Ms. Tonya Haskins||College Counselorfirstname.lastname@example.org||(818) 758-5660 VM: 1210|
|Sandra Morris||College Office Assistantemail@example.com|